The group has divided in two again and begun their respective attempts on Manaslu’s summit. They sent the civilian group first this time with Jaime, Narly, and Ryeseki guiding. They left for Camp 1 on the 30th, for Camp 2 on the 1st, and are planning on a summit on the 4th. Group 2 (military, Sergey the skier, Brian, and Adrian) left yesterday for Camp 1, planning on a summit on the 5th. If the winds are too high, each group might hold an extra day and a high camp before their summit bids. Stay tuned for further updates.