More as soon as we hear.
Today, May 27th, was expected to see our climbers departing from Everest Base Camp, while the guides and Sherpa continued the cleanup process on the mountain. Unfortunately, the first big storm of the monsoon season has blown in, and it looks as if trekking to Lukla and subsequent flights to Kathmandu are all postponed. The biggest job now is constantly digging fresh snow off the tents, so the weight doesn’t cause them to collapse. So, if you’re expecting someone home soon they may be delayed a bit, but they’re still okay and enjoying all the offerings in the big white pod tent!