It’s still cold and snowy on Denali. Chad and Joe are still hanging out at 14 Camp waiting for a break in the Alaskan weather. Their sunglasses are nice and frosty (however they probably would prefer a frosty beer). They’re stoked on the possibility of moving to High Camp on Wednesday with decent weather on Thursday to make their summit bid. They will be calling us tonight to let us know if they have formulated a plan to make a move – we will keep you posted.