Skip to Content

Reopening Update

Can we open for rock climbing tomorrow?

Today Governor Gavin Newsom is scheduled to release guidelines for the Phase 2 reopening of California. With certain modifications to our operations, we expect to be one of the first businesses to reopen in Lake Tahoe!

For those of you who are in need of a dose of adventure and outdoor fun, we’re currently taking reservations with a planned reopening to climb the Tahoe Via Ferrata (as soon as on May 16) as well as Donner Summit rock (as soon as Friday, May 8), pending clarity on those guidelines ofcourse. We have a detailed plan to ensure the health and safety of our guides and climbers, and we’ll be releasing that plan as soon as they know more from the state government.

We’ve also relaxed our cancellation policy to make booking worry-free. Book a day out with us and if we can’t be open due to COVID-19, you’ll get a credit to use at a later date or a full refund.


Purchase a Gift Card

The best way to support our small business through the mandatory closure is by purchasing a gift card. Dream big about your adventures for the future and then redeem your gift card when the time is right. When conditions allow, our entire guide and support staff, both in the US and abroad, is eager to reopen. We can’t wait to get the “all-clear” and invite you to use your gift card. See you in the mountains, hopefully soon!